How To Install CharlieCRM
1. Access CharlieCRM in the chrome web store via this direct link, Click Here
2. Click on the "Add to Chrome" menu button.
3. You will get a pop-up window, click on the "Add extension" menu button.
4. Click on the little puzzle piece at the top right of your chrome browser and pin CharlieCRM
5. Click on the CharlieCRM extension icon, enter the email that you signed up with and click login
6. Once you log in, you are then presented with the main screen.
7. You can now add a new tag, select the colour for the tag and then click on the "Add Tag" menu button to add the tag. Repeat this step and create as many tags for your conversations as you wish.
8. Go to https://www.messenger.com/t/ and refresh the page
9. Click on the conversation in messenger that you want to tag and you should see the tag option that you had created. Proceed and tag all other conversations that you want to be with that tag.
10. Click back on the Charlie CRM extension and the tag you created should be visible with the number of conversations that you tagged.
11. You can search for a particular conversation and then add a note under that conversation and click save. You should get a prompt confirming the note has been saved.
12. You can reach out to support by clicking on the support link which takes you to support.kimcdang.com
13. You can also send a message from a template by clicking on the corner of the "send message" menu in order for send message to happen
OPTION 2: MANUAL INSTALLATION OF CHARLIECRM
To manually install CharlieCRM, Kindly watch this Loom video on how to install CharlieCRM.
Here's a link to Download the CharlieCRM extension
And here's to go back to the giveaway.