How to reset your password
- You should have Group Convert extension already installed on your chrome browser.
1. Look at the top right-hand corner of your browser to locate the Group Convert extension. Left-click on the G icon to display the details as below.
2. Enter your "email address" used to purchase the software or the email used to signup. Click "Continue"
3. This is where you will be getting your password by clicking on "Forget password". Your extension password is a 6 digit code that gets emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. It will appear in your SPAM folder or your inbox. Can't find it in your inbox or spam folder? Search for email@example.com in your email so it pops up. If you are still experiencing issues, click here to email us and we will quickly resolve this for you.
4. Click on the G icon on the top right-hand corner again. Type in your email address and click "Continue." Enter your password and then click "Login". A Successful login looks like the snapshot below.
5. For more support join our Facebook group or message us through chat or submit a support ticket. We respond within 24 hours during our working hours of Monday - Friday 7 AM - 4 PM PST. If a representative is available via chat we will respond to you within our chat bubble that you can access at either www.groupconvert.com or https://support.kimcdang.com.
If you just signed up for groupconvert and are having issues, please book a zoom room call with our team here.
Don't forget to join our FREE 5 Day challenge to grow your group and convert your audience from passive into active buyers by clicking here.